wot does LOl mean, and does anyone fancy a pint ??

look i type how i want

you can understand the word

grrrr noobs annoy me

you need to get into the spirit of the internet!

NetLight said:
grrrr noobs annoy me

We don't need that sort of attitude, Especially from a guru. We all started of as a newbie at one point, And they should be welcomed into the forum

FuRgy said:
We don't need that sort of attitude, Especially from a guru. We all started of as a newbie at one point, And they should be welcomed into the forum

Haven't you heard? The second you pop out of momma you know everything there is to know! Well at least NetLight did.

Noob= someone who is new at a certain application, such as being a noob at swimming, then that new person shows how new they are by asking "noobish" questions, such as What does noob mean?

Now, being a noob is ok (for a while), because you start off as one. Anywho, I apologize for some of the stupid behavior of my fellow forum writers and goons, they are only posting out of "good" spirit. Anywho, WELCOME TO CF (CF=computer forums). Nice to have you aboard!

but i HATE ppl who spell check your posts when they are perfectly readable and undastandable even to the most basic of reader levels.

NetLight said:
but i HATE ppl who spell check your posts when they are perfectly readable and undastandable even to the most basic of reader levels.

And I hate your attitude as of late, as if you're some sort of internet guru that we should all bow down to. Well, you're not - and you never will be the way you're carrying on.

Back
Top Bottom