Status
Not open for further replies.
and also.. if you're so concered about banwitdth.... take off teh banner ads. if you have home server than ads will bog it down, not custom avatars. and also VB has very boggy script that often times makes your server lock up.

athlon64fx said:
and also.. if you're so concered about banwitdth.... take off teh banner ads. if you have home server than ads will bog it down, not custom avatars. and also VB has very boggy script that often times makes your server lock up.

The banner ads are what I believe David makes some of his money from.

well its unfair and stupid to have everyone have the same one... and drop the car ones then cause no one has them.

Athlon64fx said:
well its unfair and stupid to have everyone have the same one... and drop the car ones then cause no one has them.

Honey, it's just a little picture that hangs below the name, just let it go
Don't let the fact that a little pic, change your whole outlook on the Forum & it's functions......

Remember hun, it's all about respect....This is David's Site , so we have to abide by his Desicions....You and I have'nt changed , let's keep it that way....... 8)

ok I'll let it go!!! there... ill change it though since its athlon 64 not xp. but I would wish that theres more on here though also an asus logo would be cool too.

Yah, we could use a larger selection for the 4000 members's here....I will keep mine til, we get the larger
selection in place.....Lol

lol weel someone PM david or make a thread if you having something good to add to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom