comp specs.. good?

no i am not on drugs i come home from work 12 hours doing fuking shit, and new years i have 2 work 9hours+get payes triple, av it,120 pound on new years day.

well I fugure I can sell the computer I have now for 250$... get about 200 + $ workin for gramps i have 100$ right now so my budget is 550$

Do you know how to OC? If not then I suggest you read some guides and what not and then get something like a 2500+ xp or maybe a little higher if you want, then get a good heatsink, and then just OC the hell out of it as best you can (making sure it's still stable and not too hot) and you will prolly be able to get a 3200+ xp out of it which is all you need for what you are doing and that will save you a lot of money. Also like I said earlier, for the games you are playing I think a 9600XT will suit you fine or if you can pull out like 50-70 bucks more you could get a 6600 gt which for the games you are playing, the only real advantage would be the fact that the card would last longer, more up to date, etc. You can get an all around decent budget comp as long as you pick the right stuff and can OC.

Back
Top Bottom