Media Research Questionairre for my A Levels

baker1

Beta member
Hi all,
I know this is cheeky, and is my first post. But here are 2 reasons why you should fill in my questionairre.
a) your responses will be used in my research and ill be very grateful.
b) im a student.

This questionairre is based around illegal downloading of music and will be used in my critical research exam. Obviously i dont expect to know your name etc.

Please answer each question with your Age/Sex/Occupation. as heading. Im not a real market researcher and unfortunatly i dont have any milky -ways or anything to give away, but im really gratfeul to those who do take the time to fill it out, even if it is brief.
Please e-mail replies (baker_uk87@hotmail.com) or preferably PM them too me,
Thanks, i appreciate people views on this and its likely you may be quoted in my exam (if your lucky ;) )

1) Do you have a broadband connection?
Yes
No

2) Do you download music regularly? If so how often:
Every day
Once a week
Once a month
Rarely
I dont download

3) What do you do with the music file once downloaded:
(e.g. keep it, put on mp3 player - if so, model?, archive it, burn to cd)

Keep it/Temporarily keep it, and buy the album/Delete it after listening to it/Other please state

4) Do you use:
A free P2P application.
A subscription service e.g. Napster
Other service e.g. pay per track iTunes

5) Are you aware of the legal implications when downloading copyright material through Free P2P applications?
Yes
No

6)If Yes to question 5 and you do download via free P2P networks of no cost, how do you feel when you are downloading music (please write a sentence or two e.g. pleased, guilty)

7) P2P downloading is illegal under copyright laws. If you always had the choice of either downloading illegally through free p2p applications or using a paid subscription service and downloading legally, which would you choose, and why?

Feel free to write a sentence or so on your thoughts of illegal downloading.

seen this round before.

dont send anything to hom, hell prolly send the police round yer house cos of copyright

What the hell? dont be stupid, im doing it for my A levels you fiend. How can i send police to peoples houses if i dont have adresses names or anything at all? Ive posted it on Kustompcs.co.uk forums and had several responses i wanted a broader range of responses...If i was a cop, how am i ment to trace your adress from a forum post its not like you sign up your contact details...
If you care, im doing AQA media Critical Research module in January and need some research to write about on my chosen topic.
Fool.

Back
Top Bottom