Favorite HDD

Uh oh.. it is Captain Andy (AKA Skunx) again.. camers.. take care of this guy.

I am dating a real special guy. Camers is heterosexual.

indeed, im not gay. Nothging against gay people i just dont agree on it and feel that way about men, so pretty lame insult towards me!

camers said:
indeed, im not gay. Nothging against gay people i just dont agree on it and feel that way about men, so pretty lame insult towards me!

Well I'm gay.. I don't see what there is to disagree about it with.. it is simply love. But you are straight, and this little nuisance should not resort to lame insults like that.

fuking point less baing you no skunx is rite i agree with him, not about the HDD he does help people go ahead ban me wtf do me n skunx care for nothing lame how u just ban someone, its not even his fault why dont u ban gian for arguying if you read the fourms rite he started it and i have noticed in some forums he has started things pointless aint it all you do is go to the last page and agree with GIAN, skunx its ok m8 everything is getting sorted out when i get bak 2 college got someone to handle it, its a peace of cake, lol, i aint pissing bout i am stateing the facs

Giancarlofaggo said:
Hey camers, why don't you just fuck your buddy Giancarlo in the ass and get it over with?
FUCK YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN FORUM MOTHERFUCKER

Would you like to admit your true identity or shall I do it for you?

How about I post your IP address, too, hmm?

xx cobra xx said:
fuking point less baing you no skunx is rite i agree with him, not about the HDD he does help people go ahead ban me wtf do me n skunx care for nothing lame how u just ban someone, its not even his fault why dont u ban gian for arguying if you read the fourms rite he started it and i have noticed in some forums he has started things pointless aint it all you do is go to the last page and agree with GIAN, skunx its ok m8 everything is getting sorted out when i get bak 2 college got someone to handle it, its a peace of cake, lol, i aint pissing bout i am stateing the facs

Ban me? Why ban me? I already went after the guy for spreading falsehoods around here. I took his argument and shut it down. And it was skunx who attacked me first. I can point you to the first post he made to me on my computer. It was a personal attack. It was skunx who was the one starting this pointless fight. I didn't even want it to continue. Skunx is not ok, and he is not a good person. I don't even understand what you are saying about half of the time.

Lol giancarlo, Maxtor is better the seagate IS NOT A FACT.

Fist off, there are different models, and second off it's a fucking opinion, For some people, Seagate might have things that they like more, and visa versa with Maxtor.

Neither of you accualy made an arguement, you just started bragging and argueing. Neither of you posted any benchmarks, any official test, anything

Back
Top Bottom