Are these harmful viruses?

iflabs

Baseband Member
Everytime I do a scan with Ad-Aware, I keep getting virus detections from ZoneAlarm antivirus.

I'm not really sure, but the viruses are "java byte" concerning with the MVM. I tried deleting them, but it fails to. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll post some of the specific stuff later.

yeah i had some spyware like that all i did was get an update of the spy ware removers i was using and it deleted the ones that previousely couldnt be deleted try spyware doctor 3.0 it works wonders just go to google you will be able to get the demo then just get a crack and itll work

Here's what I got. My antivirus keeps detecting these everytime I do a scan with Ad-Aware.

virus2.jpg

they're all class files and there like zip files (i think) (just a pointless thing of info)

heres a link to get Spyware Doctor 3.0:
http://www.download.com/Spyware-Doctor/3000-8022_4-10293213.html

And heres a how to get to the crack im not gicing the link cause it might be illegal or something and i wont wanna get in trouble:
First go to google and type in Spyware Doctor 3.0 cracks then its the third 1 down then after that click on nuber 5 and the rest is self explanitory

Back
Top Bottom