Favorite HDD

skunx710 said:
you just said you asked salesman and people who repaired them and they told you maxtor was the best, so why did u ask if you don't need their advice?
You have a vicious cycle of saying stupid shit that comes back to you and causes you to resort to name calling, because you don't have a clue. I suggest you get some more experience before you try to act like you know everything, go ahead and give your bad advice, buy your maxtors, its people like you that keep me with plenty of tech work...

This shows massive brain failure on the part of the forum skunk. First off, I have asked sales people which drive is considered the best, and they say Maxtor. Just as a back-up to my own personal experience. You are in a vicious cycle of saying stupid shit that comes back to you because you are a liar and you can't back yourself up. You are a Seagate fan-boy and you are stuck in horrific delusions. I suggest you get more experience. If not, you leave computers and say.. maybe become a security guard for your local dump. You shouldn't give out bad advice. People will end up blowing more money on failure-prone seagates. It is people like you that are responsible for causing people to lose a huge amount of data because of bad advice.

STOP GIVING OUT BAD ADVICE!

skunx710 said:
oh and look, seagate leads by 50%, guess I'm not the only seagate "fanboy"

wtf.......

People are idiots. I can't speak for ones who are deluded into thinking their failure-prone seagates are better. I guess it is personal bias.

Well dont listen to Maxtor fan-boys either :rolleyes:.*ahem* I say just go with what you think you need. If you need a fast drive go with Western Digital. If you want good overall performance than go with Maxtor. If you want a quiet drive then go with Seagate (Theyre the most quiet drives out in the market, altho theyre kinda slow).

I don't have any problem with the noise on my Maxtor. It is the Super-Quiet series, and the only thing you hear from my case are the 80MM fans.

8, in total. But even those are pretty quiet. There is still some noise from them, but next to no noise from the hard-drive.

Giancarlo said:
This shows massive brain failure on the part of the forum skunk. First off, I have asked sales people which drive is considered the best, and they say Maxtor. Just as a back-up to my own personal experience. You are in a vicious cycle of saying stupid shit that comes back to you because you are a liar and you can't back yourself up. You are a Seagate fan-boy and you are stuck in horrific delusions. I suggest you get more experience. If not, you leave computers and say.. maybe become a security guard for your local dump. You shouldn't give out bad advice. People will end up blowing more money on failure-prone seagates. It is people like you that are responsible for causing people to lose a huge amount of data because of bad advice.

STOP GIVING OUT BAD ADVICE!
see there you go, calling names like a fucking idiot, you don't have proof of shit, except your stupidity which shines like a fucking light with every word you type. Why do you keep calling me a fanboy? Your a fucking idiot, what the hell does that mean anyway? Is that suppose to bother me? Quite frankly it just shows your immaturity, and your ability to have any facts, you are a full of shit wannabe tech, I'm done wasting time on your dumb fucking ass.

skunx710 said:
see there you go, calling names like a fucking idiot, you don't have proof of shit, except your stupidity which shines like a fucking light with every word you type. Why do you keep calling me a fanboy? Your a fucking idiot, what the hell does that mean anyway? Is that suppose to bother me? Quite frankly it just shows your immaturity, and your ability to have any facts, you are a full of shit wannabe tech, I'm done wasting time on your dumb fucking ass.

You are the one who doesn't have proof. You are so stupid and you don't know anything. You are the biggest fool I have met on here. My respect for other posters have grown tremendously, when you came into the picture. You are hideously idiotic and quite frankly you don't have a clue. You are immature, and you can't debate facts because facts are foreign to you. I'm not a wannabe tech. In university, computer science isn't my major, nor is it my minor. I'm done wasting time on an idiot like you. You should go for another career, like garbage picking. If you go through the city dump, you'll be able to find a ton of defunct seagate drives there.

Giancarlo said:
People are idiots. I can't speak for ones who are deluded into thinking their failure-prone seagates are better. I guess it is personal bias.

Are you referring to me as an idiot?!?! Seagates arent failure prone. I have one in the comp that im using as I type this post, and its never failed me before. If youre going to call people idiots just cause they like a different hard drive company than you do, then youre the one whos deluded. Dont you go calling others Seagate "fan-boys" when youre a Maxtor "fan-boy" yourself. And FYI I only voted for Seagate, cuz I havent had any problems with it yet.

P.S. Sorry for the sudden anger, I just read the other posts, so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom