Favorite HDD

I know... Read reviews, Seagates are the top of the list. As for speed, no, they are not the fastest out there, but neither is Maxtor. If I remember correctly, Western Digital holds that place(and is 2nd place IMO)

ask any full time tech what drive fails the most, and they will tell u maxtor. Maxtor offers a 1 year warranty on their drives vs. seagates 5 year on all drives, coincidence? no..when you make a superior product, you back it, in fact you back it 5 times more than the "competition"
I would think you would be aware of this since you work on "servers"...

skunx710 said:
ask any full time tech what drive fails the most, and they will tell u maxtor. Maxtor offers a 1 year warranty on their drives vs. seagates 5 year on all drives, coincidence? no..when you make a superior product, you back it, in fact you back it 5 times more than the "competition"
I would think you would be aware of this since you work on "servers"...

You're a fool. You better stop giving out bad advice. Seagate is not a superior product. Not in any sense. I have asked people at computer stores (whether they work as repairs or sales), and they say Maxtor is the best drive out there that fails the least. The idiot Seagate fan boys around here can't back themselves up. I don't only work on servers, dumb fool. You are sucked up into your own delusions (blindness and incompetence).

The_Other_Liar, Seagates are rated as the worst. They are the slowest drives out there with the worst. Maxtor holds the first place for the best hard-drives.

word of advice, don't listen to maxtor fan boys like Giancarlo, who think every salesman knows what the best hdd is. You are the fool, you don't work on shit except making up bullshit stories you dumbass. pull your fucking head out your ass, you incompetent prick
I can back anything I say up..unlike you

skunx710 said:
word of advice, don't listen to maxtor fan boys like Giancarlo, who think every salesman knows what the best hdd is. You are the fool, you don't work on shit except making up bullshit stories you dumbass. pull your fucking head out your ass, you incompetent prick
I can back anything I say up..unlike you

I don't need sales people or repairs people. Thise is based on personal experience. Personal experience causes you foolish and delusional. You continue your ignorance. Fine with me. You are the fool. I do work on a lot. And making up bullshit stories? Fucking really? You really think I make things up? I have more experience then you with computers. You pull your own head out of your ass and slam your head against a brick wall. Maybe it will start working for once. You can't back up shit. You are a LIAR.

LIAR!

Seagate is Great. I've had a Maxtor 60GB and a Seagate 80GB for equal times, and my Seagate is faster, quieter, and even smaller. I don't trust Maxtor anymore, Booo on Maxtor.

NVIDIAGAMER said:
Seagate is Great. I've had a Maxtor 60GB and a Seagate 80GB for equal times, and my Seagate is faster, quieter, and even smaller. I don't trust Maxtor anymore, Booo on Maxtor.

Foolish people make for foolish advice. My 80GB Maxtor was better then my slave hard-drive, which is now defunct (total hard-drive failure), 80GB Seagate. I barely did anything with that drive anyways.. I backed up a few things to it and it just stopped working. Seagate=Crap.

Giancarlo said:
I don't need sales people or repairs people. Thise is based on personal experience. Personal experience causes you foolish and delusional. You continue your ignorance. Fine with me. You are the fool. I do work on a lot. And making up bullshit stories? Fucking really? You really think I make things up? I have more experience then you with computers. You pull your own head out of your ass and slam your head against a brick wall. Maybe it will start working for once. You can't back up shit. You are a LIAR.

LIAR!
you just said you asked salesman and people who repaired them and they told you maxtor was the best, so why did u ask if you don't need their advice?
You have a vicious cycle of saying stupid shit that comes back to you and causes you to resort to name calling, because you don't have a clue. I suggest you get some more experience before you try to act like you know everything, go ahead and give your bad advice, buy your maxtors, its people like you that keep me with plenty of tech work...

Back
Top Bottom