comp specs.. good?

uh oh

I had already bought it on ebay for 214, im reaaaally a computer newb when it comes to stuff like this i have a job with my grandpa it pays about 8 bucks and hour.... should i just sell it back on ebay??... i figure sell it for 200 + 45 for shipping... i have 80 bucks right now, probably make 100 with my grandpa... so my budget is about 425... any thoughts?
I really like that AMD athlon xp ddr-400 system

Lord Kalthorn said:
Newbs is a words not generally used on Forums like this where we are entirely based on helping people who don't know things about computers :D

Nor is 'STFU' which not only makes no sense - as it does not abbrieviate into anything beyond Sex with a Transexual Ferret is Unsafe. If you're going to insult people - do it with a High-Brow Joke.
STFU STAND FOR SHUT THE FUCK UP, SO THAT DONT MAKE SENSE.
Newbs is a words TYPED BY LORD, THAT DONT MAKE SENSE AND I WAS SAYING NOOBS TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE COMING ON THIS FORUMS TAKING THE MIK OUT OF PEOPLE PRODUCTS WHAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT, NOT ONLY THAT THEY DONT NOWHAT HE WANTS THE COMPUTER FOR, GOD HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY NO EVERY THING AND DIS YOU AND YOUR POST. PRICKS, LORD YOU DONT NO WHO I AM SAYING THAT TO SO DONT REPLY SHIT BAK TO ME.

oh, i want a computer for gaming such as counter-strike, warcraft, gunbound, and just browsing the internet

Yeah if that's what you are gonna be doing then you will need a little bit better of a comp. I'd say like a amd xp 3200 or lower if you are good at OC'ing and then maybe a 9600xt.

m8 look at some websites what AMD ZEN has put down find them and have a look at them computers, maybe a AMD 3000+64BIT OR AMD FX:
GOOD G'CARD LIKE WINTER HAS PUT DOWN,
1G 2x512 PC 3200,

Also what is your budget? That will really help because if it isn't anything more than like 400 then yeah the best you will be able to get is a low range xp, but like I said, if you can OC good then don't worry. And a really good budget card is the 9600xt or if you can pull out just a little bit more cash then get a 6600 gt.

xx cobra xx said:
STFU STAND FOR SHUT THE FUCK UP, SO THAT DONT MAKE SENSE.
Newbs is a words TYPED BY LORD, THAT DONT MAKE SENSE AND I WAS SAYING NOOBS TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE COMING ON THIS FORUMS TAKING THE MIK OUT OF PEOPLE PRODUCTS WHAT THEY HAVE BROUGHT, NOT ONLY THAT THEY DONT NOWHAT HE WANTS THE COMPUTER FOR, GOD HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE THINK THEY NO EVERY THING AND DIS YOU AND YOUR POST. PRICKS, LORD YOU DONT NO WHO I AM SAYING THAT TO SO DONT REPLY SHIT BAK TO ME.

WTF? Are you on drugs?

Lol; everybody is crazy :D

Hmmm... don't know any specs for Counterstrike and Warcraft and stuff like that... but I would recommend a mid-P4, maybe 2.8? 2.6; something like that. An FX 5900 or 5600, depending on the RAM included would do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom