who changed my avatar?

Masahiro

BSOD
WHOEVER CHANGED MY AVATAR COULD YOU EITHER PM MY WITH WHY DO DID IT OR CHANGE IT BACK.

Someone changed it to the pentium, and I see that many other users custome ones (INCLUDING newbies and junior members) still have them.

We had a problem with some custom avatars. If you see anyone else with a custom avatar, please bring it to my attention.

well why not amke them sucom all teh way then. and no its not a very huge load on the server. not at all. why nto limit them to 10 K or soemthing. or less. why not do that. becuase some of those arent under 10K you have on the list. also, why are you still have car ones on there then. computerforums-computer avatars. why not add new comptuer realated logos on there to amke everyoen happy.

mine was linked of another server (imageshack) so there would be no problems with the forum, i would like my WinXP logo with my name back if i could please. thanks.

whats done is done stop whining and thank you david

its nice to see NetLight showing his Maturity

well this is the only forum I've seen without custom avatars and if david relies on ads to make money by link exchanges than that isnt very wise. no one click on teh ads. and most of them are AIDS relief or mobile phones. i allready have a mobile phone and also those ads are UK only. theres more people than just UKians.

the bottom ad is the same things most of the time, make a wish, or AIDs relife or soemthign of that nature. not too many people click on those.

Back
Top Bottom