comp specs.. good?

Oh please. I can make a good living working part time and apparently I can upgrade my computer more then decently.

I'm almost 20. So please spare me this nonsense.

JUST STFU A COMPUTER DOES'NT HAVE TO BE TOP OF THE RANGE IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU FUKING RETARD, GIAN HAS A PERFECT WORKING PC FROM WHAT I CAN C, IF YOU WANT TO WORK USING FIGURES/WORD YOU PIC A PC UP 4 $100, ITS NOT WHAT YOUR PC HAS ITS WHAT YOU NEED IT FOR NOW REMEMBER THAT.:
YOU C I HAVE A AMD ATHLON 3000+ O'C TO A 3.2 AND IT HAS 6 HEAT PIPES COMING FROM MY HEATSINK IT HAS NO PROPLEM WORKING THREW MY PC.
ITS GOT 1G PC3200
80G 7200rpm
64MB G'CARD
CDRW/DVD ROM
23 0c tem it stays there.
i use it for downloading my mp3 files and playing empire earth and it runs perfect, so dont start coming on here taking the piss, read my thread.
so why dont you just STFU noobs

I think u need to calm down...perhaps take a cold shower or something because were not as pissed off as u think we are...mb u need to relax a lil aye??

dont double post.

yer nice Gian m8, skunx it cracked me up with the newbs coming on the forums and taking the piss out of shit they dont even no them selfs, stupid punk as pricks(lol)

Newbs is a words not generally used on Forums like this where we are entirely based on helping people who don't know things about computers :D

Nor is 'STFU' which not only makes no sense - as it does not abbrieviate into anything beyond Sex with a Transexual Ferret is Unsafe. If you're going to insult people - do it with a High-Brow Joke.

Back
Top Bottom