Computer randomly reboots! Help please!

I had a friend who had this same problem, he reformatted and it didn't help the problem, never did figure out the problem, ended up getting a new mobo, cpu and ram. but he thought it might have been the temp sensor for the cpu. I dunno if this help you or not. What kind of motherboard is it?

i had a similiar problem. i have run a dozen tests on my p.c to find out what it is. i am down to these two options.
1) my mobo is shafted. i know it is a crap mobo anyway.
or
2) my psu is shafted. i got a new case fitted recently, and need to find if the shop changed the psu. (these things i will do myself from now on)
having problems with my p.c has given me more knowledge than i ever thought i would have of p.cs.
woz

so you had a shop fit ur new case? I'm 14 and i put all my stuff in a new case the other week myself. I'm building my new computer from scratch after xmas!

nah i aint into all that s**t lol...this'll b the first time i build a comp for the first time. I have all the parts waiting here, and i've been reading and reading etc etc and i'm sure it'll b a peice of cake :) I'll post when i'm done christmas night!

Back
Top Bottom