Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know he does host this from his home on his own equipment - maybe after last time he took up some help from an external source, who knows.

but hwo can he get a good connection , the ISPs dont even connect large speed connections to residences. per a zoning ordinance. plus it wpould be much more expensive to run it from home and is he amking any money off this site? no! i would not waste money running a personal site from home.

highest speed ive seen at a residence waa 10 meg and they had two cable connections trunked.

also the rates for just T1 alone arun around 500/mo and t3 runs at about anywhere between 800-3 thousand a month. imagine optical!! and those kind of connections are unavlible to residences. unless you are a registered corporation ..

and also traceroutes dotn lie. in fact I used several tools and they all come out to ev1servers.

and that netcraft IP record is correct and current.

netcraft extensively updates.

matt said:
NOv do me a fav run up to his front door bang on it a tell him to remove the custom avatars

i think peoples spoke to me couse i was on CF and msn at the time lol

iv just read the post and ill do it next time i have some time ok. and ill drive around there or phone him. that easyer.

Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: dave
Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: remove the custom avatars
Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: now
Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: thats a direct order by all the mod and users on ur site.
Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: otherewise we will go mob rule over you and over thow CF. org
Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: ("not my words")
Novartic_ Got 6x9's and me Fumpin Sub in a box. says: im just a messenger boy, ill back u dave only if u do one thing, remove the custom avatars

David Lindon said:
OK. I will go through and change everones avatars. If you see a custom one, please alert me.

Mods still keeping theirs or you taking those away too?

why did you want them removed.... well there goes everyone's individualtiy.. why dont you all make us wear teh same clothes. lik school uniforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom