AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and honestly.... post count really dont matter. soemtimes people dotn talk alot or they are blunt. ok. does everything require a book answer? nope. simple as that.

kewel ;) thanks alot and thanks for sticking with me. i knwo I'ven't been here as much as I used too. I'm down im teh dumps and this forum is making it worse.

Aw hun, that sux...I was seriously stressin from both my jobs....I'm busting my arse , and working 65 hrs. a week now !!

I can't wait til everything winds down, & the stores to lighten up on the work load....

yah the holidays can be quite hectic... btu that dont give give people a reason to act snobbish and rude and mean to anyone. liek lots of people on here seem to be.

Lol...sorry didn't mean to laugh....But baby, lot's of people thought that you were a dude.... :p the way you hold yer own an all...

Don't take it the wrong way, athlon64fx. A lot of people thought I was a girl because I have broken up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. LOL. I'm a guy.

the mean part was comaplaining about my post counts. and the avatar.... and this and that.....

thankks alot guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom