New To The Forums Read!!!

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hi new people this is for you, alot of people who are now fully members help other new people with there PC, HARDWARE, etc is it possible just to say thnx after when you have posted because its starting to piss me of it's ill manners, disrespectfull, like when i help someone they go and fuk of and 2 days later or the nite i posted they aint even posted thnx, they just go of and do what they just needed help with, its a free helpfull site these boys on these foums can do anything with computers and they spare time with people to help them fix there machine, please say thnx after your post,
thnx for reading this.

thanks for saying this.

hurk.

lol. funni shiz.

wat's up cobra???

what has funked up ur groove???

u seem kinda pissed man, lol.

nout m8 its just people getting hep they dont reply thx or anything after becuase i give out free help i at least want a reply thx

Yo dog....I hear ya man, But cha gotta remember ...Not everyone will say thankyou....(I know it sux, you go out of your way for people , and they take the advise & their gone )

One thing to remember is not all will say the T word....I have helped alot of people here too, and some will just vanish like a cloud in the sky.

But, don't fret my friend...Some people are used to getting their way, and usually those are the people who don't take time to say THANX.

mr mixx i no but it aint hard to say fuking thnx thts all i ask for its ill manners it aint hard to type thnx i agree wit u man.

you know what I don't like? when people don't post back and let you know if they got the problem fixed or not.....they take the advice and fix it, or attempt to fix it, and then not post back the results so that we can help more ..etc...I hate that.....lol

I tell you what I hate the most
When someone asks for advice, you give it, and then they tell you why you are incorrect.
I hate that shit...

Back
Top Bottom