All smart people..please help :(

nice guy download everest home edition and it will tell u all about your computer and find out if u have an agp slot, cuz thats the most common video card slot nowadays also report back on the type and quanty of ur ram adn tell us ur processor(search everst on google.ca)

512mb of ram is preatty good, just check and make sure you have an agp slot. if you don't then you probley have a PCI video card and its not going to have near the same performance. and because you are on a budget you can get a 9600 pro ($110) or 9600xt ($140) and those play all modern games preatty well

Ive downloaded that everest home edition. Im not sure were it says if i have an AGP slot tho.

YOU MUST KNOW!!! AIYA!! Help is on the way!! *fetches a pale of water* ........ *throws it on Mr. Niceguys PC*...... MUHAHAH!! Die 9 year old PC!!! *Gives Mr. Niceguy a pat on the back, and says tough luck about the PC*

JK, but really, you need to find out what your PC has. I will try to look it up using Compaq's site. My next post will contain either no data, and sry, outta luck, or data and here is what you need style, until then, cya.

Dude, AMD Zen, your attitude is starting to get on my nerves. Show some respect to new posters around here.

Ok, mr niceguy.....MR MIXX here......

Ok, dude click start button/ then right click (my computer)....Then scroll down to properties....

And tell us what it say's.....Lol

Back
Top Bottom