Fake Snake Eater pics

RAFDOG

In Runtime
I recently heard hear that the pics that have been shown to the public of the highly anticipated game MGS3:Snake Eater are fake and the PS2 cant run those pics at all and they are actually Pc renders is that true and any americans that have have played it how are the Graphics

(Just a question from a game enthusiast who dosnt wanna get jibbed)

I DONT NO IF IT IS OUT IN AMRERICA but not england spliter cell 3 is coming out aswell, metel gear and splinter cell are equal to one of the best spy games out, splinter cell 2 is based on your stealth gaming, metel is same but mostly action more+you need to be a good gamer to able to no what to do, metel gear is a hard game its mostly based on the story line, metel gear 3 has taken over 2 years to make, i hopefully am going to get it.

hey are you big boss or snake cause people and some websites say that your snake and im like "bullshit your bigboss" and yeah and i got the info of the fake pics from Eb games just some1 that works there anywayz thanks too all that said somethin

ohh yeah personally i dont like ps2 i just borow it off a frined and hire some exclusive games like Metal Gear and The getaway. im a hardcore Xboxer and nothing else (besides pc) (gamecubes pretty good too)

Back
Top Bottom