AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Kalthorn said:
The Gigabytes come with loads more extras and bits that there aren't on Asus Boards :D

I have to disagree with that one. My Asus has all the features you can find on a Gigabyte (well I have the deluxe model).

read what I said in teh avatars agian thread..... then you'll understand im getting tired of everyone making a big deal bout me..... so what???

Arrrrrrr! Lol, poor FX :p

Giancarlo said:
I have to disagree with that one. My Asus has all the features you can find on a Gigabyte (well I have the deluxe model)
Well perhaps, but its a Deluxe Model as you say - how about the Deluxe Gigabytes?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Arrrrrrr! Lol, poor FX :p

Well perhaps, but its a Deluxe Model as you say - how about the Deluxe Gigabytes?

My Asus still has more features then the deluxe Gigabytes. Nice try really.

Ok, I wasn't going to play referee here, but this ish is going to far !!

Yes, Athlon64fx does, ocasionally put in a VERY SMALL reply at times, but come on people...That's my friend there yer insulting there....

She is a very good friend of mine, and if you DISS her you are DISSING me..... & This G's.....not even playing that !!

Ok, so it pisses off some people...Get over it allready people....
1)Did you really come here to CF. to join a <POST COUNT RACE > ??

Or 2) did you come here to learn some thing's , and make some cool friend's along the way.....??

My guess is that you came here by option 2) ....If you came here by option 1) then your on the wrong forum.....Yes , including myself, i have said to people.....

You can do it, or keep it up....Lol...But it was to Congrat you people on making it to the next level.....

So to wrap this up, Don't be so hard on my friend...Lol....She's never meant any harm on this Forum...It's gunna be aw-Ite : P

Go YOU MR. Mixx!!! AND WHAT, ATHLON IS A SHE!!! OMG, A GEEKY GIRL!! WHOA!! COOL!! I like Athlon, SHE is cool! Hmmm, OMG, I spoke to her like guy to guy like, whoops, LOL.

BTW~ Geeky is a good thing in my book, so no offense intended, Geeks shall inherit the Earth!! MUAHHA

FEEL AMD ZEN'S POWER!!
anubis29ik.jpg

OK, that picture is way to big, I downsize it next time, sry. LOL, it is cool though. I didn't drawn it though, so which do you like more, that one or MINE PICTURED HERE? I drew this one:

anubis1rx.jpg

I thought everyone here knew that Athlon64fx was a girl

Sorry hun, if i blew your cover....But , seriously....
She is a very Special friend of mine....

That is why I can get away w/calling her Hun, & Baby. She's my girl....Lol

Anyway's, thanx to all for considering to my words....

THANKS ALOT AMD ZEN AND MR MIXX!!!!

yup.. female persuaision!!! ;) yup yup yup!

at least soem people are smart and understand. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom