Computer Upgrade Help !

Jadc

Beta member
Hey people im new ere im from a gaming forum called gameterrorists.com or game exposed u may heard of it... i found you through google :p

well heres my problem ..... these are my specs ..

amd athlon xp 2800+

2.8ghz

521ddr ram pc2700

ati saphire radeon 256mb graphics card 9600

well i was wondering would it make any difference of putin another 512 bit ram in me computer to make me games run faster ? cos i dont wanna buy it for £58 and it dont make a differ that be 58 quid down the drain so i was wondering on any of ure views

cheers please help me out thnx :)

What games will you be running and expect power difference from the new RAM?

Your Graphics Card is reasonable (for an ATi :p), so RAM could be useful unless you plan on saving up for a new Graphics Card? In which case that could be a superior option.

just get a another 512 then you will have 1g of ram it will make it much faster i have tryed it it-s better 4 my games. i only ply empire earth its made that better and faster yer u need good G card for better gaming. you should no that one.

Yeh cheers guys im hoping to get it :) the games im hoping to properly play with the high specs are FAR CRY AND SIMILIAR games like that .... and the recommended requirements for far cry it says 1024 ram un believeable dont you think lol :p thnx any ways guys :)

well 1 gigabyte used to be unbelievable now its almost standard lol :D
most games are competing in graphics

The highest graphic game ever made is EverQuest 2 which is by far the 1337est game eva lol :D

yes RAM will reall help with your game, if you play multiplayer, when you load maps you will always be first to load up compared to the other 512ers. It really makes a difference, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom