Dell? To Like or Dislike....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell is actually a very, very good brand for non-upgraders.

They're PSU's are actually rated quite conservatively, and they actually aren't priced that high. You have to look around for decent deals. Cause they always have deals.

1. I like their case, very easy to use.
2. Mine had an AGP slot, and in their descriptions, it states whether it has an AGP slot or not, so you should read before you buy.
3. Maybe you got the crap number??? but when i called dell, I got hooked up to an American dude from Texas.

I actually like dell's immensely and I don't buy them to upgrade.

And to tell you the truth, they are "rock solid".

But just like anything else in this world, you have to carefully consider what your buying.

Number 1 Dell Desktop of all time.

Dell 400sc.

Ohhhh yeaaaaa.

P4 2.8 Processor
60 gigs
256 DDR2 533mhz
cd-rw/dvd

and oh what's that??
only 340 US dollars??

wait, oh my. Is that only a couple dollars more than the parts itself???

personally, I think the Dimension Desktops are pieces of shit.

But, most people just go after them i guess.

i hate dell, and hp, emachines, compaq. I just like the feel of a custom rig, without all the bs preloaded.

GO SKUNX!! I ALSO HATE DELLS GUTS!! THEY ARE OVERPRICED. I COULD BUILD AN XPS SYSTEM FOR 3,000, and they charge 7,000!!! WTF IS THAT??? NOW WHAT DELL LOVERS? JK. STILL, DIE DELL!! DIE DUDES!!

Dell desktops are horrible, they overheat and are low quality. But like I said multiple times, I like this laptop! The laptop is good.

I didn't vote, because I go both ways.

My mom has a desktop Dell and I like it a lot. The guts are constructed rather nicely, and the cooler is very professional looking and works well.

Over the CPU heatsink/fan there is a black plastic terminal from which the hot air escapes. Speed fans says that with it on the CPU idles at 35C, and without it only it idles at 41C. The motherboard/case all stay very cool compared to with it off also! I think Dell has made better computers in the earlier days such as ths one. I've seen the newer Dells and the design of most of them just looks like everything would overheat.

We just got a dell with a p4 2.8/tft/256 mem lol <<

its very low spec for the cost, i could build a mad amd 64 system for the £500. But its only for my sister and msn and hotmail lol shes only 13!

i'm very pleasede with my dell laptop.

inspiron 8600, i'd recommend it to anyone.

Performance is very comparable to my brother's Toshiba. Quality is good, very minimal amount of heat, and nice software.

i like dell, i also like rodney and trigger.

ummm we are on about only fools and horses arn't we?
woz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom