explorer.exe - Application Error

darkpriest

In Runtime
explorer.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x032b415b" referenced memort at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

^^^i get that everytime i try to pull up my documents, my computer, ect..... for info i have win xp pro corp sp2

any idea?

-Darkpriest

Doh. Sorry my bad, didn't read the post right. I though it said internet explorer. Sorry for the post....

thats what I thought at first too. More I think about it, I'm betting virus or spyware.
except for the "The instruction at "0x032b415b" referenced memort at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "written".
sounds like bad memory

well... hmm, i put the theme on clssic instead of the modern one, and i havent got the warning anymore, so yeah.... any1 know y it would do that???

Looked up that memory code error. It is caused by a internal instruction issued to the memory by a corrupted sector of the hardrive. All you need to do is a do a reformat and clean install, and that will clear it right up. Your memory is fine. The memory didn't write because the kernel issued a bad core command to it, and the memory couldn't understand the data, being that it is corrupted. Format, and reinstall.

AMD ZEN said:
Looked up that memory code error. It is caused by a internal instruction issued to the memory by a corrupted sector of the hardrive. All you need to do is a do a reformat and clean install, and that will clear it right up. Your memory is fine. The memory didn't write because the kernel issued a bad core command to it, and the memory couldn't understand the data, being that it is corrupted. Format, and reinstall.
you can't be sure his memory is good by looking it up. I'd be safe and at least check the memory..
wouldn't it be better to know everything is working fine before starting a format?
Besides that, why couldn't it be a bad hdd? A corrupted sector isn't alway fixed with a format.

Back
Top Bottom