processor

dude_se

Proper Legend
i dont have alot of knowledge about processors so could someone tell me is my current computer is any good:

AMD-k7(tm)processor
504mhz
192mb of ram.

i dont understand much about processors so is mine any good and is it worth upgrading? i know my computers quite old now so it cant be too good. :p

Yeah, That sucks :D

If you've got the money, I'd upgrade it. If you've got a lot of money I'd get an AMD Athlon 64 Bit proccessor.

i haven't got alot of money but i want to save up for a labtop.is there no quite cheap way that i could just upgrade it so it would last me a little longer. the memory also sucks because its only a 9.3 gig hard drive.

yeah.... that was considered good probably back in 97 or something. You seriously need some upgrading.

i also want to upgrade the drivers on this thing so are there any free sites that search your computer and update new drivers?

your not going to udgrade anything worth whil eunless u get a new mobo, ram adn processor adn a cheap hard drive, dont waste ur money just get new drivers, and wait for the laptop

I think the only thing worth upgrading in ur com is the RAM. To change the processor would prob require a motherboard change. In any case, get a new PC.

Agreed. Simply put, that thing is ancient. Give it to the Flinstones, or better yet, find some lowley Dell user, and give that to them, it is bound to be a better PC then they have currently!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I crak myself up. But seriously, I recommend you get a new PC, and not a laptop. Laptops are great for travelling people, but if you a serious gamer, or want to be one, stay away from lappies.

Here are two great sites for PC's, sister companies. They have both ULTIMATE PCs, and EXCELLENT LAPTOPS. Anywho, try these 2 sites.

BTW, all you peeps from Canada, the second site now does free shipping to Canada!!

www.cyberpowersystem.com

www.ibuypower.com (they ship free to Canada now)

i sometimes play games on my pc but not that often.i use my pc for listening to music, surfing the net, doing work,etc so i should get a new pc and a labtop!! :D
anyway windows update is crap it always comes up with no updates available.i just want some updated graphics drivers and other things.

Back
Top Bottom