Ping of Death

jerrylittle said:
Ya your right. Would I have to close my account with whom I am now with? or can I change my email address with them?
just another thought. I sent the email I did with their own spam. So if they were to go to authorities they also would have to admit to their own spam on me.

jerrylittle said:
just another thought. I sent the email I did with their own spam. So if they were to go to authorities they also would have to admit to their own spam on me.

Jerry,

If they did go to the authorities then you would be in trouble not them. It isn't illegal to send spam like many people think it is. If people do send spam then they must have pertain to certain requirements. For example, If I wanted to advertise my new pop I could send around billions of emails but I would have to make sure that a unsubscribe list was at the bottom of the email along with other requirements.

I think that if you close your account and open a new one you will be fine. May I suggest Gmail? If you would like an account let me know. I have tons of invites and I LOVE the email service! Spam filters are great. I have over 1,000 messages the spam filter caught!

Jordan

Jordie said:
Jerry,

If they did go to the authorities then you would be in trouble not them. It isn't illegal to send spam like many people think it is. If people do send spam then they must have pertain to certain requirements. For example, If I wanted to advertise my new pop I could send around billions of emails but I would have to make sure that a unsubscribe list was at the bottom of the email along with other requirements.

I think that if you close your account and open a new one you will be fine. May I suggest Gmail? If you would like an account let me know. I have tons of invites and I LOVE the email service! Spam filters are great. I have over 1,000 messages the spam filter caught!

Jordan
I thought about closing the account but they already would have all the info they needed.

jerrylittle said:
I thought about closing the account but they already would have all the info they needed.

I think you will be fine. You can close the account if you want or keep it open. Dosen't matter. How many emails did you send them to be exact?

And to be 100% honest I don't think anything is going to happen to you. :) I think you will be fine.

Jordie said:
I think you will be fine. You can close the account if you want or keep it open. Dosen't matter. How many emails did you send them to be exact?

And to be 100% honest I don't think anything is going to happen to you. :) I think you will be fine.
I hope so any way to the exact maybe 12,000 to them and them only.

jerrylittle said:
I hope so any way to the exact maybe 12,000 to them and them only.

What did the messages say? The content of the messages can be used to your favor if the content is worded right.

do you know...the spammers will never be hit. They dont use emails again and again, most of the time the dont even exsist, man you make me laugh?!

camers said:
do you know...the spammers will never be hit. They dont use emails again and again, most of the time the dont even exsist, man you make me laugh?!
Dude some of you people don't even know the conversation you make us laugh. I was having email convesation with these people. You are showing your intellect real well here. Get a life.

Back
Top Bottom