pic of screen

Stiffler1470

In Runtime
is there a way to take a picture of ur computer screen? like a command or program to take a pic of what ur doing on the computer. like im lookin at files in a certain file, and i want to take a pic of it. is this even possible????

Stiffler1470 said:
is there a way to take a picture of ur computer screen? like a command or program to take a pic of what ur doing on the computer. like im lookin at files in a certain file, and i want to take a pic of it. is this even possible????

Easy!

Windows Users

1. Press the Print Screen Button on your keyboard.
2. Open Paint up by going to start > run and type in 'mspaint' and hit run button.
3. Press Ctrl + V or edit > paste

and you see the image of the screen! :)

In Linux if you have everything installed you should be able to open a terminal and type in

import filename.jpg

It will save your screen as filename.jpg in the current directory. You can also use programs like Ksnapshot or the one that comes with gnome! :)

at the top right of your keybored press PRT SCR
SYS RQ
There should be a button there press that then go to paint then press Ctrl+v it should paste if not go to Edit then click paste, there is a way that if your high light something press ctr+c to copy then ctrl+v to paste

xx cobra xx said:
at the top right of your keybored press PRT SCR
SYS RQ
There should be a button there press that then go to paint then press Ctrl+v it should paste if not go to Edit then click paste, there is a way that if your high light something press ctr+c to copy then ctrl+v to paste

You can also go over a window and press I think alt + print screen and it will make a screenshot of the active window only or the window your mouse is over. :) It may be ctrl + print screen. It's one of them. :)

you no what i did'nt no that when you type something in word you can type something then at the end just press Ctrl+shift then the letter L it will but it to a bullet point and you can change it like the numer one i think it helps me at college alot, cool aint it.

well if you just want a screenshot of the window nothing else then press and hold Alt then Print Screen.

Back
Top Bottom