motherboard crisis

ya im not sure can u expian why amd is faster..cuz its clocked at 2.0ghz, bu then you can overclock ? what is this all about and why isnt intel reliable, can u compare and contrast the two? and my 2nd question is i have about 70USD to spend at a store, i dont have a credit card and im not of age to get money order so i need to get it at a shop, but which video card whoulc i get ati 9250 256mb agp or 9550 256mb ati or any others that are availible in stores

also are certain cards better with the amd or with the intel and if so which ones in my price range, remmber no online purchases (like ebay)

AMD, how do you know it only goes up to 800? Motherboards are different ya know. Besides, all duron's run at 200MHz FSB, so it could be a newer board for all we know. As for also handleing Athlon XPs, if I remember right, they are all 266MHz. I guess they could underclock, but I would assume you mean the older Athlon T-bird. Oh, and lets hope this isn't a SlotA ;P

Its not about clock speed, i suggest you learn a little bit about being a fan boy.

Back
Top Bottom