Pantera Guitarist and 4 fans dead

Oh. LOL, Thats pretty disturbing. I dont wanna go pay $50+ bucks just go see some hoe lip sync. Blah. :(

Giancarlo said:
When Britney Spears gets a boob job that is more important then the death of Dimebag.. he only got 10 seconds on the news here. A shitty ten seconds. Shame on culture for embracing shit like Britney Spears, and ignoring the death of a great man.

I totally agree with you Giancarlo, its shocking that something like a crappy singers boob job gets more publicity than a fatal killing spree which took four innocent lives.

RIP all who were lost, my condolences to the families of the deceased.

Britney Spears is terrible. First off, SHE'S NOT HOT, in my opinion. Her music is terrible. And it's not really her music, her producers make up the music, she just makes crappy vocals and poses in the videos.

Giancarlo said:
When Britney Spears gets a boob job that is more important then the death of Dimebag.. he only got 10 seconds on the news here. A shitty ten seconds. Shame on culture for embracing shit like Britney Spears, and ignoring the death of a great man.

Exactly. I'm sorry but I feel that anyone being killed by a psychotic madman should be remembered well. It was a damn near execution, done in front of people who loved him for his guitar skills and his dedication to the music and his fans. It's sickening that he seems to have been given such a lack of rememberence by certain areas of the media.

Hey Slayer, Is this supposed to mean anything? 0001 0011 0011 0111? LOL Its Binary for what? Or is it some random 0's and 1's that you put?

rakedog said:
Britney Spears is terrible. First off, SHE'S NOT HOT, in my opinion. Her music is terrible. And it's not really her music, her producers make up the music, she just makes crappy vocals and poses in the videos.

Very true. She is definately not hot, she looks more like a slut to me. And yes her music is TERRIBLE!!!! GAH!! I cant stand it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom