Laptop :D

rakedog said:
athalon, dell laptops are accualy very good. Do some research...have you ever accualy been around one for a long time? Thier desktops are bad, i agree, but Dell laptops are nice. This inspiron 8600 is awesome
yes and almost burned my lap off!!! also had bad memory errors, the ussual shutting down and slow speed. and ussual junk built and usual junk apps loaded I was at it for 1 hour and it was unsualbly hot i had to sit it on teh table.

Nope. Not with me. My laptop is running flawlessly (maybe because I know what to do, and what not to do). Maybe you had an older version then mine, but this inspiron is good. My wireless broke down once, but they repaired it and got it back to me in 4 days! for free.

i use my dell laptop constantly, and it obviously just wears out too fast. i haven't had it that long, but i've already had to send it in to dell 3 times from it dying or overheating. and the power cable had died 2 or 3 times, leaving me crippled without a computer until they sent me a new one. sure, their customer service is fast (when you can get ahold of a person on the phone), but i don't think its worth it breaking down so much.

btw: what inspiron model do you have, rakedog?

no. there not. i used a top of the line one! forget teh exact model but it was over 2000 dollars back a couple of years ago!!! and used a recent one and it was more crappier and it was falling apart!!! power button snapped in two!!! and also screen just kept jumping and crap... yah top of the line problems all right. yep top tier in the crap catagory...

Back
Top Bottom