introduction and question

thats good, i might be able to get the damned thing to work now! ill get to it tonight after i do the dishes, which im off to do now and ill get back to with another much appreciated and sincere thankyou message or yet another plea for further help :p *laughs* could be the latter knowing my luck! anyway mixx, again i tip my hat to you in thanx, this is the 4th or 5th time now that you have lent me a hand, i really wish that there was some way that i could repay you with this help... so please let me know, anything, ill see what i can do.

COOL, I like helping people, that's what i do....

Anyway's , just knowing that it worked for you is rewarding enough....LoL

By the way, if you decide that you had enough of that comp....You could allways , take out the hhd from the old comp. & use it in your new comp. as a slave drive.

instead of going out & buying a new hhd, save you some $$$ and , you can allway's put it back, in the old one...When yer done w/it in your new comp.

Or you could just take the OS disks that came w/yer new comp. & load XP on the old comp. hhd.

MUHAHAH!! I help people in exchange for their eternal souls to power my AMD processor (my own soul)... FEEL THE POWER OF AMD ZEN!!!

anubis29ik.jpg
I HAVE UNLIMITED POWER!!! FEEL MY FURY!!! *beats a P4 EE easily*

hahahahahaha ohhh my AMD ZEN u had me on the floor laughing there, my my thats a new one... hahaha oh well as for the computer, i figure ive got enough problems with it that im just going to scrap the HDD and get a new one, probably pick one up for under $100 at a computer fair. theres so many bad secors on it that its not really functional and it formatted weird so i cant be bothered friggin round with it. nothing was recovered from it at all and i think that its about time that i discovered what one looks like on the inside... i do it to everything else that breaks!!! oh well, just gotta add it to the Xmas list now... straight to the top *adds NEW HDD FOR COMPUTER*

aw, i see said the blind man....Well if it had Bad Sectors on it, then yes you need a new hhd....Lol

and AMD ZEN , if you have peoples souls powering yer CPU , then you must be in the arts of VOODOO mon.

Freakin voodoo magic mon....

hehehe, anyone see that weird ad thing about clinton n the dude in the museam with the voodoo doll on the spike??? they showed it once on TV over here, damned funny. some guy walking round a museam n sees this voodoo doll n touches it n it falls over then it switches to clinton getting up n making a speech, then u see the guy again n hes picked it up n lifts an arm n mid speech clintons arm lifts n then falls (all fake, but awefully good all the same) n he does all these things then the guy gets bored examining the doll n shoves it back on the spike it was on before he knocked it over but stabs the spike thru the groin n u hear a blood curdling scream n the add ends advertising something i think, maybe it was just a funny sketch though, all the same i was laughing hard!

david!... he has a lotta posts... especially compared to mine *laughs* oh well.

i thought of something too, we may have an old HDD round here somewhere (extremely old n small, about 500MB i think) that works, so i might whack 98 on that if i can find it n stick it in the old computer! that'll last me for a bit till i can get a new one anyways!

Sound good, They really aren't that expensive at all.

And right after Christmas , you can prolly get a 40gb one real cheap.

Back
Top Bottom