Easiest Progamming language

ah learn java.
object oriented programming is very important to know, and java will be a good way to learn that.

Hazelhorth said:
What is the easiest programming language? I mean like the easiest to memorize. For any program design.

To be 100% honest I think C or PHP is the easiest to memorize or to use. Then again so many other languages are easy to use and memorize to. Don't really have an answer for you on this one if I really think about it. :p

Visual Basic is easy, but not Visual Basic.NET - use Visual Basic 6 for learning. VB.NET was kept mostly for marketing reasons (VB users would've had coniptions if MS slew it), but the .NET framework tends towards the intermediate/advanced levels of programming mostly due to the Visual Studio environment, the All-Object orientation, and the dizzying error messages.

Apart from that, good learning languages include QBasic and Python (http://www.python.org has all the details, and it's open source).

Web scripting languages are also good places to start, since they don't require large software packages to see results, like JavaScript or VBScript (but learn HTML/XHTML before taking on a scripting language).

ewomack said:
Visual Basic is easy, but not Visual Basic.NET - use Visual Basic 6 for learning. VB.NET was kept mostly for marketing reasons (VB users would've had coniptions if MS slew it), but the .NET framework tends towards the intermediate/advanced levels of programming mostly due to the Visual Studio environment, the All-Object orientation, and the dizzying error messages.

Apart from that, good learning languages include QBasic and Python (http://www.python.org has all the details, and it's open source).

Web scripting languages are also good places to start, since they don't require large software packages to see results, like JavaScript or VBScript (but learn HTML/XHTML before taking on a scripting language).

.Net sucks! The applications are to slow! Slower then Java applications that do the same thing! I don't like .Net. I know C# and have made a few applications in it and will never again use that language or .Net! I will stick with good old C/C++!

Hmmm....

Depends what you want to do. I would have to go with Visual Basic for a jumping block onto other high languages like C, C++, C# and maybe J# if that's what you like. Best idea would be to download the Visual Studio 2005 Beta from here and fiddle with it. You'll pick it up soon and then you can easily go onto fiddling with C++, C# and J#, or go onto learning some C.

If its Web Programming then its got to be HTML, you can go on to DHTML, XML, innumerable extensions of that and ASPX, to which you can use and learn some Visual Basic, C++, C# or J# again which will branch out into the higher Languages above. Then there's PHP if you bend that way :D

I have to agree with broknhabit not java is a addictive language, although it may take a little more time to learn. Is i guess u could say "FUN".

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hmmm....

Depends what you want to do. I would have to go with Visual Basic for a jumping block onto other high languages like C, C++, C# and maybe J# if that's what you like. Best idea would be to download the Visual Studio 2005 Beta from here and fiddle with it. You'll pick it up soon and then you can easily go onto fiddling with C++, C# and J#, or go onto learning some C.

If its Web Programming then its got to be HTML, you can go on to DHTML, XML, innumerable extensions of that and ASPX, to which you can use and learn some Visual Basic, C++, C# or J# again which will branch out into the higher Languages above. Then there's PHP if you bend that way :D

I have Visual Studio's current release as well have tried out the beta and don't like it. If you want to learn a languages with power learn C, C++ and Assembler! I have yet to master Assembley but will do so in the future. :)

For web languages Perl, PHP, C CGI All the way aroound! :)

Back
Top Bottom