Pantera Guitarist and 4 fans dead

Giancarlo said:
That is the same thing I said. There were no breaking news on the local stations around here. Just a ten second bit saying that he and four fans died. I am upset that he is gone. My friend introduced me to Pantera.. and I must say there was a lot of talent in Dimebag Darrel... he is a awesome guitarist. :( I'm just sad I didn't get to see them (Darrel included) in concert.

I saw Dimebags' band DamagePlan at Download Festival this year, and I must say they were utterly amazing, and did a cover of "Walk" and "This Love", and it was truelly a mind blowing experience.

It is sad to see that people's deaths seem almost irrelevant to people, merely because of the type of music they listen to or part of. The Daily Mirror (a British newspaper) would much rather have a picture of Britney Spears in Las Vegas on the front page, than have a damn near execution of one of the best guitarists known to man, relegating his death to page 25, of which only filled around half a page.

Most clubs tape every concert they host for security purposes. I want to see the tape because it still is not clear to me how the guy even got onto stage or how the fans got shot.

CarpeNoctem said:
Most clubs tape every concert they host for security purposes. I want to see the tape because it still is not clear to me how the guy even got onto stage or how the fans got shot.

As would I, there's been so many different stories of events about what happened, who was shot etc, but I really find myself questioning whether I would be able to stand watching it. =/

Slayer said:
I saw Dimebags' band DamagePlan at Download Festival this year, and I must say they were utterly amazing, and did a cover of "Walk" and "This Love", and it was truelly a mind blowing experience.

It is sad to see that people's deaths seem almost irrelevant to people, merely because of the type of music they listen to or part of. The Daily Mirror (a British newspaper) would much rather have a picture of Britney Spears in Las Vegas on the front page, than have a damn near execution of one of the best guitarists known to man, relegating his death to page 25, of which only filled around half a page.

When Britney Spears gets a boob job that is more important then the death of Dimebag.. he only got 10 seconds on the news here. A shitty ten seconds. Shame on culture for embracing shit like Britney Spears, and ignoring the death of a great man.

Alvino, she doesn't sing. She was caught lip syncing in front of a crowd of fans. There was a power interrupt and she was still moving her lips.. she then got "booed" on stage. That happened here in L.A.

Wasnt that Ashlee Simpson? Hmmm whatever. Either way, both of them are hoes and they cant sing.

alvino said:
Wasnt that Ashlee Simpson? Hmmm whatever. Either way, both of them are hoes and they cant sing.

Both :) From what I know... my friend was a Britney Spears fan for a while, and he was at the concert when it happened.

Back
Top Bottom