Rake's is a guru now!

I dont understand how you cant actually get enjoyment out of helping people rather than calling them an ass and an idiot. Try being nice and helping people and in return they will do the same

Man, I hate to get into all this, but this Andy what's-his-name seems like a total ( I )hole. What's his issue. Hey Andy. Were you repeatedly dropped as an infant? Why are you picking on this Rake guy just because he took the time and energy to add such a significant help and pressence to this cool board? Are you jealous because you don't have the attention span or intellect to do the same?

Oh man! I just opened up a message from this guy (stupid I know) and it said that I now have a virus. Wheather or not I actually got one has yet to be determined (I have Norton's updated constantly), but this guy is just stupid! Moderators, please kick this guy off. Isn't there a way of getting his IP address and permanently blocking him? I don't like the thought that I could have a worm eating away at my already unstable system. It almost makes me want to not bother with boards like this...

Firstly did Norton tell you, you had a virus or just the pm.
Secondly was it from andy, because if it was you should take no notice and generally ignore him. He usually gets banned, but makes another account, nobody likes him and we tend to ignore him. Unless Norton said you have a virus you most likely dont.

Back
Top Bottom