Double Posting

Vandiyan

In Runtime
Have people not realized that you can actually edit your posts after you have submitted them. I see all the time on here that some people will just post 2-4 posts right in a row. Use the edit button for Christ sake. Just had to let that out after reading the post about what's his name's case and then the arguing started. The double posting was mind numbing.

sometimes you just want to quickly add something and it is just as easy to click new reply as it is to click edit. I dont think it is a major problem the occasional double post

I understand what you are saying but that is exactly what the edit button is for. Oh well it is just one of the pet peevs(SP) I have.

Its more of a lazyness thing.
When you click on submit reply then post reply is closer than edit

lol its is rather annoying some people do it to get there post count up

Vandiyan said:
Have people not realized that you can actually edit your posts after you have submitted them. I see all the time on here that some people will just post 2-4 posts right in a row. Use the edit button for Christ sake. Just had to let that out after reading the post about what's his name's case and then the arguing started. The double posting was mind numbing.

100% agree with you - it's also one of my pet peeves and I understand where you're coming from. Shouldn't be done, regardless of whether "you can be bothered or not". The Edit button is in clear view, and it really isn't that hard to find.

matt said:
lol its is rather annoying some people do it to get there post count up

Thats annoying becuase people who do one post at a time and edit get less post count but make the effort to edit

it those who post just HEHE or YAYA or smilie faces that annoy me the most

matt said:
it those who post just HEHE or YAYA or smilie faces that annoy me the most

I agree too, but how many times have both you and me made a point about it? Has it stopped? =/

Back
Top Bottom