LG DVD/CD Writer & Nero

semtex

In Runtime
Hello people,

I've just recently got an LG DVD/CD burner, however i'm having one annoying problem with it. I tend to use nero for burning cd's etc but now nero won't 'see' this drive at all and only gives me the option of using an image recorder. It did appear briefly, but only the one time. Any ideas how to get it working? My old Philips cd burner works fine with nero, but not this LG!

thanks

sounds like its a configuration problem. does your drive work ok? What version of nero are you using?

i know the drive works fine (tried it in a mates machine) I was originally using Nero 5.9 but now i've got 6.

yah, i used to have that same prob. along time ago...
I was using Roxio easy cd creator v.4

It came w/the cd burner...Anyway's it worked perfecly, til one day the prog. kepy doing buffer-underruns..

The drive showed up, and in Devise Manager...there was no conflict...So i was like WTF.

Turns out that i had to update the program to resolve this problem....So i updated to v.5.0
and the problem went away.

Then all was good , worked great...then one day it cound'nt recognize my drive....

Now i was like WTF...after searching the net for a solution, seems alot of people were haveing the same prob.

So to fix it, iwent to the Roxio site , and got another update to bring it up to v.5.3

Now it works great, no more buffer underruns, and it detects my drive everytime.

Now i'm using Roxio v.7 , i love this prog. and ...Lol

thanks mr mixx
i'll try roxio and see what i get with that. but will roxio recognise .nrg files?

Back
Top Bottom