Did you read the rules

David Lindon said:
Would everyone favor no custom avatars (except mods)

I personally would, it keeps it simple, stops people getting upset or feeling they're left out or anything.

but then if you do that what about the people who arent mods. Do they get to keep theirs because then people might get annoyed by that.
This is all too confusing, im going to go eat something

SocK_MaN said:
but then if you do that what about the people who arent mods. Do they get to keep theirs because then people might get annoyed by that.
This is all too confusing, im going to go eat something

I think what David is suggesting is that everyone who has a Custom Avatar now who isn't a Moderator, gets it removed, and Moderators will be allowed to have the choice between a normal avatar or a custom one.

i think that is best

altho having a poll is stupid couse you no what everyone wants

True so i agree with Davids idea. Although it will piss people off it will make it clearer, although should gurus be allowed or not.

SocK_MaN said:
True so i agree with Davids idea. Although it will piss people off it will make it clearer, although should gurus be allowed or not.

IMO, no. Otherwise members will simply make pointless posts to get up to Guru status - it'll be mayhem. If you guys keep it to Mods only, you won't have that problem.

David Lindon said:
OK, I'm happy to stick to no custom avatars. What should we do with everyone who has them?

But Mods are still allowed them, right?

And to answer your question - make a sticky about it, and take them away. All you can do.

Back
Top Bottom