Goodbye old case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
*yawn* Anything else? Hey stupid. The cobra cable reduces interference that happens when a regular ATA-133 cable gets all twisted. It increases airflow. Every computer that has had a Seagate has had problems. I do this as a hobby too. I've built dozen of computers. You are a fanboy of the worst hard-drives out there.. well the second worst.. after Western Digital. That is my own list of the worst. Maxtors are the best. Only idiots would dispute me on that fact. You are the biggest moron here. You don't know how many computers I have worked on.. I do far more then you. You will never be close to me. You are an idiot. You are a liar too. You lie about what you work for. I'm a technican at the computer lab at a major University. Beat that mr hot shot. I work with god damn servers.
reduces interference that happens when a cable becomes twisted, you mean like every other rounded ata133 cable does? that is your own list of the worst huh? and we all know YOUR list is the only one that counts. Seagate is the worst hdd made huh...ok good for you for having the best drives made, maybe thats why seagate backs all there drives for 5 years versus maxtors 1 year warranty. Only idiots would think maxtors are the best. And I am sure you do far more computers than I do, this of course is how you arrived at the conclusion that maxtors are the best drives made. I lie about what I do for a living, ok. If you will look at my earlier posts you will see I always said I was a tech, why else would I have multiple certifications, right so I could just work any old shit job. You work on SERVERS, who cares....
I'm done talking to you, you are absolutely without a doubt the most confident moron I have ever had the privilege of meeting, thank you very much.

skunx710 said:
reduces interference that happens when a cable becomes twisted, you mean like every other rounded ata133 cable does?

Oh.. what a mighty fool. It increases performance by 10%-20%. I have noticed this quite clearly.

that is your own list of the worst huh? and we all know YOUR list is the only one that counts. Seagate is the worst hdd made huh...ok good for you for having the best drives made, maybe thats why seagate backs all there drives for 5 years versus maxtors 1 year warranty.

I got a five year warranty on my hard-drive. So please spare me. Seagate is crap. You're opinion is crap. Excuse me, I have to point out your blatant lies.

Only idiots would think maxtors are the best. And I am sure you do far more computers than I do, this of course is how you arrived at the conclusion that maxtors are the best drives made. I lie about what I do for a living, ok. If you will look at my earlier posts you will see I always said I was a tech, why else would I have multiple certifications, right so I could just work any old shit job. You work on SERVERS, who cares....

You're an idiot. You are the one who disagrees with me.. anybody who disagrees with me on maxtors doesn't know anything about comptuers. you specifically don't know anything about computers. I work on more then computers. Who cares about you and your utterly stupid and misinformed opinion? Only idiots would think Seagate's are the best.

I'm done talking to you, you are absolutely without a doubt the most confident moron I have ever had the privilege of meeting, thank you very much.

You are the most confident moron here, not me. You are the biggest fool. The biggest liar. You don't know what you are talking about. You are so dumb, the ground you walk on is being insulted.

you guys are adults are fighting with ww2 intensity over a hard drive...

grow up

i remember when i was 3, "tonko trucks are better the hot wheels!!" thats basically what you guys are doing jeez

lol giancarlo it aint just how you start shit of you think your a topman becuase you build machines wow lets get a boner building machines is one easy thing my fuking grandmar can do it with here fuking eyes looking out the window which drinking her tea,
stop arguing about computers, who cares about them get a fuking life instead of staying on here 24-7 stupid punk ass bitch.
saying that you can afford everything in the other page, i can afford shit but why waste money on computers all the time, get a diffrent hobby instead of taking pics of your webcam wire becuase its funny how you pulled your sound system around.

well being on computers is ok but not 24-7 bragin about there webcam wire lol just saying that because when i looked at your pc i thought is that his webcam, making the pc area look cleaned lol,

o yer nice computer m8 preety nice gd luk on your case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom