Goodbye old case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
For the ignorant:

12-105-005-01.JPG
oh now i see....its cool looking...and how exactly does this help performance?
damn wanna trade for my sata cable please?
haha

skunx710 said:
I SAID 2 maxtors a week, why?
And this will answer the question about what I know about computers. I am a full time tech 60 hours a week and have my own business...IDIOT.
Every computer I work on that has a maxtor hard drive has issues. You do this as a hobby, I've worked on more computers in the last month than you will in a lifetime. Yes, I am a fanboy of the best damn hard drives in the world, better than being a fanboy of the shittiest hard drives ever made. I don't give a shit about a cobra cable. Its ata 133, so how does it transfer data any faster than any other ata 133 cable genius?
You are the moron....
have fun with your cobra cable....haha

*yawn* Anything else? Hey stupid. The cobra cable reduces interference that happens when a regular ATA-133 cable gets all twisted. It increases airflow. Every computer that has had a Seagate has had problems. I do this as a hobby too. I've built dozen of computers. You are a fanboy of the worst hard-drives out there.. well the second worst.. after Western Digital. That is my own list of the worst. Maxtors are the best. Only idiots would dispute me on that fact. You are the biggest moron here. You don't know how many computers I have worked on.. I do far more then you. You will never be close to me. You are an idiot. You are a liar too. You lie about what you work for. I'm a technican at the computer lab at a major University. Beat that mr hot shot. I work with god damn servers.

skunx710 said:
oh now i see....its cool looking...and how exactly does this help performance?
damn wanna trade for my sata cable please?
haha

Eliminates performance bottle necks. SATA has little difference over the ATA/133. I know that because I worked with both. The only difference is SATA does not work with Windows 2000 professional.

Arg.......... NVM, since we are obviously cavemen here, UG, ME HATE U!!! STFU BITCH! AHAHAHA! UG, ME HATE U!!

See, dumb isn't it........? That may seem like an overthetop impression, but sadly, it is very close to reality.

BTW- I build lots of high end PCs and this arguement is absolutly silly. it is a good cable (don't know if it is worth 20$...), but it is a good ATA133 cable. SATA is better then ATA133, but I won't go into that. SATA is newer, and has upgradability, otherwise.............NO, not going there, NVM. Ok anyway, pls ADMIN!!! ADMINISTRATOR!!! LOCK THIS THREAD SO THEY STOP ARGUEING!!!

Giancarlo said:
Eliminates performance bottle necks. SATA has little difference over the ATA/133. I know that because I worked with both. The only difference is SATA does not work with Windows 2000 professional.
sata doesn't work in 2000 pro?
hahaha
man you are sharp...

I've had enough of this. The maxtor hard-drives have suited me just fine. I don't appreciate this thread skunk coming in here and telling me it is shit. I make these decisions based on personal experience.

Well then stop arguing!! I wouldn't ask that if you 2 would just stop arguing over your opinion!!!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP, STOP, STOP!!! JUST QUIT!! IT IS SO DUMB LOOKING!! READ YOUR POSTS!!! JUST STOP PLS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom