Goodbye old case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't posting about my machine, just the case because I saw others, and though we were showing our cases to you, but ok, sry if I offended you in anyway. Wasn't flaunting my systems.

BTW, I am fully aware most people don't have enough money for multiple systems, especially high end like the SLi or PCIe. This is why I do not mention this stuff very often, unless we are discussing it. I took pics of case, not insides. I like to MOD cases and GPUs, etc. It is a hobby. Anyways, GL with that case. It is very nice.

COOL TIP- Take a favorite picture of yours (like one of a werewolf or vampire, then cut it out, then use Krylon Fusion paint on the side for a cool look to your case. It is kinda neat. I did a werewolf once, and it pwned. Makes you case truly your case. Also, try a side fan, and a really unique fan cover that you cut yourself from semi-thick plastic, and paint it if you want using Krylon Fusion paint. It is fun, cheap, and easy to do, but adds a little bit of you to the case. Try it if you want.

Giancarlo said:
You are very wrong indeed. Mixed it with shitty maxtor drives? oh you have seagate. Seagate fan boy. Three of those drives have crapped out on me in less then three months. The 80GB hard-drive I have is super fast and has a cobra ATA/133 cable. That is a special kind of cable. It cost me $20. The drive is very fast, and is not shitty. Shame my ass.

I guess thats why I rma about 2 maxtors a week, because they are so great huh? lol
compared to about 1 every two months with seagate, maxtor "fanboy".
Super fast ata133 with a cobra cable! Will it format and install windows in 13 minutes? nope
cost you $20.00, thats about $19.00 too much.
yes it is maxtor shitty, shame on you...

Okay whatever. Spam this thread. Post links to those "free ipod sites". I don't care. I don't have money for SLis or PCIe. I don't appreciate people coming into a thread I posted intended to show progress on my machine. I don't like it how you came in here and bragged about how many machines you have.

I don't do anything with spray paint on my case or in my room. I have too much expensive stuff around here. No thanks for the rest of advice. I think my case is already my own enough. I might add some stickers and stuff, but that's it.

skunx710 said:
I guess thats why I rma about 2 maxtors a week, because they are so great huh? lol
compared to about 1 every two months with seagate, maxtor "fanboy".
Super fast ata133 with a cobra cable! Will it format and install windows in 13 minutes? nope
cost you $20.00, thats about $19.00 too much.
yes it is maxtor shitty, shame on you...

Well good for some, not good for others. You're an idiot. I don't give a shit what you think about the maxtors. You just have two bad experiences (compared to my four bad experiences with seagate and six bad experiences with western digital [I'm not kidding you either]). Furthermore, I can state that this 80GB has lasted me for quite a long time. You are a Seagate fan boy. Furthermore, the cobra cable is not an ordinary cable. You're an idiot.. shame on you.. and shame on you for being such a fool. I haven't ever had to format this drive, except when I had to start off (it was the one time, drives always come unformated). What the heck do you know about computers? What do the heck do you know about cables? Do you even know what a cobra cable is? Go format your brain and redo it.

BTW- for God's sake, stop argueing. Are half the people on this forum mean to each other? Try being nice like me for once people!! OMG, cmon it is easy. Say to others what you want said to you, and if you want mean things said to you and you say mean things, then don't post or say anything at all. JUST STOP FIGHTING!!! Childish behavior is stupid. You are getting angry over a FORUM!! Cmon!! You honestly put that much importantce into this forum? Please, I get insulted on here, have a quick rebutle, admit I am wrong or show proof or explain why I am right, and move on with my life. LIFE does not = FORUMS. Ok, I am outta here, this is stupid, like I have said at a million other forums. Geez, if you guys are so angry, go hit a pillow or play CounterStrike Source or DooM3, or Grand Theft Auto, anything but insulting others to make yourself feel better, and them feel worse. JUST STOP IT!!! Good evening to the both of you gentlemen.

For the ignorant:

12-105-005-01.JPG

Giancarlo said:
Well good for some, not good for others. You're an idiot. I don't give a shit what you think about the maxtors. You just have two bad experiences (compared to my four bad experiences with seagate and six bad experiences with western digital [I'm not kidding you either]). Furthermore, I can state that this 80GB has lasted me for quite a long time. You are a Seagate fan boy. Furthermore, the cobra cable is not an ordinary cable. You're an idiot.. shame on you.. and shame on you for being such a fool. I haven't ever had to format this drive, except when I had to start off (it was the one time, drives always come unformated). What the heck do you know about computers? What do the heck do you know about cables? Do you even know what a cobra cable is? Go format your brain and redo it.
I SAID 2 maxtors a week, why?
And this will answer the question about what I know about computers. I am a full time tech 60 hours a week and have my own business...IDIOT.
Every computer I work on that has a maxtor hard drive has issues. You do this as a hobby, I've worked on more computers in the last month than you will in a lifetime. Yes, I am a fanboy of the best damn hard drives in the world, better than being a fanboy of the shittiest hard drives ever made. I don't give a shit about a cobra cable. Its ata 133, so how does it transfer data any faster than any other ata 133 cable genius?
You are the moron....
have fun with your cobra cable....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom