Goodbye old case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahh.. P4 stinks. You should of gone with the AMD 64, man. And don't hog my thread.

Just as I promised:

newcase.jpg

Giancarlo said:
AMD Athlon 64+ 3000, Asus K8N-E Deluxe Motherboard, 512MB GeIL PC3200 DDR-RAM, 80GB Maxtor U/ATA133 Hard-drive, 160GB Maxtor U/ATA133 Hard-drive, 128MB BFG GeForceFX 5900 (NU) Edition, Creative Audigy 2 Value PCI Soundcard, 5.1 Avia DHT-360 Speaker System with subwoofer.
Shame you bought such nice hardware, and then mixed it with shitty maxtor drives.

You are very wrong indeed. Mixed it with shitty maxtor drives? oh you have seagate. Seagate fan boy. Three of those drives have crapped out on me in less then three months. The 80GB hard-drive I have is super fast and has a cobra ATA/133 cable. That is a special kind of cable. It cost me $20. The drive is very fast, and is not shitty. Shame my ass.

Maxtor are great drives, although I prefer Western Digital. Umm, read the line above my System. This system is my Mom's I built for her. My SLi blew up, I had an FX-55 man, I am AMD Zen, I always go AMD, but when I built this P4 system, it was first to have PCIe and the HT on the P4 is pretty nice for music and video editing, which is what my Mom does. I agree though, AMD is much better, ths my name, AMD Zen

I AM AMD ZEN, FEEL THE FURY!!!

anubis7jk.jpg

Don't brag about your machine in a thread that's about my new case. I can't afford the top of the line hard-ware you have, and I don't being minimized. Okay?

The only 64-bit CPU I can afford are either the 64 2800 or 3000. I can't even think about the FX-55. I don't appreciate spoiled people coming into my threads, posting pictures of their super-top of the line computers, and then making me feel like an idiot for even opening this thread.

It took me 3 hours, 30 minutes. I took a lot of time and tripled checked everything. It loaded smoothly. I have zero patience right now, and got pretty frustrated.

Brag, I was showing you my case dude, but OK, fine, I'll leave "your" thread. I was just being friendly. I DO NOT BRAG!! I hate bragarrts, so if it came over that way, sry, didn't mean for it to.

Friends? :(

Well, you came into my thread.. posting about your machine, an FX-55, I can't even dream of buying and post a picture of your 6-bay 5.25 case. I have one machine and that is it.

its not his thread, i never read anywhere that users were not allowed to post pics in a thread that Giancarlo started, I say post it up.

I say shut up.

I'm not in the mood to deal with people who think they can come into this thread, post a bunch of pictures of their cases and spam up my thread. So don't post it up. Get your own thrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom