AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
athlon64fx said:
and all I have a a crappy ford :(

watch what ur saying bud
im a ford nut, i dont like imports too much, its just that i got a weakness when it comes to cool cars like jaguars and lambergatti(or however you spell that word!)

I hate Mercedes, Jaguar has become very unstylish, and all japanese cars (for the most part) suk. I love BMWs, then again, I am biased. This is the only car my Mom and Dad drive, and it is what they bought me. We used to have a Volvo and a Landrover, but X3 replaced the Landrover, and 760Li replaced the Volvo. Things have changed very nicely in my garage, LOL. Bimmers pwn! My sister also has a new MiniCooper, which is made by BMW, and also pwns!

oh well, how about some big wheels like ford f-350 king ranch with a nice 6.0L engine? something that people respect you and get out of ur way when driving around. :p

and dont say hummer because hummer sucks!

I agree that Ford is pretty good (with most of their models), but if you are saying people don't move when you drive the whale that my Mom drives (the 760Li), you are dead wrong. People stare, and are like, look at that cool car, etc etc etc. I mean, it is a sedan, and weighs like 4,500lbs!! That more then 2 tons!!! Last time I checked, that was big. And with 21" rims, it has an aggresive look to it.

I love the BMW purr. The engines are not loud at all, but are far from quiet. They purr like a Leopard or Cheetah when you turn them on, the sound is scary yet soothing. BMW knows hwo to make engines. They have the most experience (that and YUK Mercedes) BMW used to make airplance engines, and now they make powerhouse and speed engines for both cars and motorcycles. Check out this BMW motorcycle, and see if any Harley or Honda can keep up.

http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/k1200s/index.jsp

0-60 in 2.8 SECONDS!!! CMON NOW, CATCH IT IF YOU CAN. A Ferrari couldn't even touch that. That is a sign of a great engine, close to perfection!

AMD ZEN said:
I agree that Ford is pretty good (with most of their models), but if you are saying people don't move when you drive the whale that my Mom drives (the 760Li), you are dead wrong. People stare, and are like, look at that cool car, etc etc etc. I mean, it is a sedan, and weighs like 4,500lbs!! That more then 2 tons!!! Last time I checked, that was big. And with 21" rims, it has an aggresive look to it.

I love the BMW purr. The engines are not loud at all, but are far from quiet. They purr like a Leopard or Cheetah when you turn them on, the sound is scary yet soothing. BMW knows hwo to make engines. They have the most experience (that and YUK Mercedes) BMW used to make airplance engines, and now they make powerhouse and speed engines for both cars and motorcycles. Check out this BMW motorcycle, and see if any Harley or Honda can keep up.

http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/k1200s/index.jsp

0-60 in 2.8 SECONDS!!! CMON NOW, CATCH IT IF YOU CAN. A Ferrari couldn't even touch that. That is a sign of a great engine, close to perfection!

2.8 sec!!!!!!!!!
yikes, i hope i never stand in ur way ;)
you got a pair of rockets installed on that thing or somthing??
i used to be inpressed with ferrari, but after this?? i dont think so. :p

Correcto mundo, multiply the Pen M by 2X to get speed on a P4 CPU. LOL, try the Pen M 2.0GHz CPU!!! (4.0 speeds, LOLOL :eek: )

AMD ZEN said:
Correcto mundo, multiply the Pen M by 2X to get speed on a P4 CPU. LOL, try the Pen M 2.0GHz CPU!!! (4.0 speeds, LOLOL :eek: )

in other words if i got a centrino 2.0 then i got like a p4 4 ghz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom