Chicken OR Egg? What Came First??

alvino said:
You shouldve added a "Im not sure" part in the poll. Cuz im really not sure! lol :p

Good point although only having two choices makes people vote one way or the other and not have lots of people sitting on the fence

broknhabit said:
yes i agree exactly
God made the chicken.
supporters of macroevolution have twisted the evidence to how they want to interpret it. in the end, macroevolution is just a way for people to rebel against God. people choose to believe in evolution because they are selfish and sinful and want to be independent from God. Macroevolution is an easy way for people to be independent from God, because it completely erases God from the equation of how we got here.

I chose the term "macroevolution" because there are really two types of evolution, microevolution and macroevolution. microevolution is an observably true theory, which says that animals can adapt to their habitat over time, making it easier for them to survive. macroevolution, however, says that this same process can continue indefinitely, eventually causing completely different species. this may make sense in your mind right now, but there is a hidden flaw in this reasoning. There is a large assumption being made. The implied assumption is that there is no limit to the amount of adaption that animals can undergo. There is a limit, however, which is caused by the DNA of animals. For microevolution to occur so much that a totally and completely different species could be created, even with a huge amount of time, actual DNA code would have to be added somehow to the DNA of animals! This is, of course, impossible, which shows how illogical macroevolution really is.

I hope i have at least got you all thinking, even if i haven't totally convinced you that macroevolution is false. There is a lot more evidence out there, and i encourage you to look it up yourselves.

Later

what a ridiculous comment. of course things continue to evolve. given the amount of time the dna code can change as the more effective mutations continue to reproduce. furthermore, there is no god. that is just some bullshit theory people were given to instil fear and keep society in order. furthermore, god did not create the chicken because there is no god, the chicken is the outcome of millions of years of evolution. the egg came first because the mutation that created the final step to being a chicken, was inside it. idiot.

Yeah...for once he's actually right. I agreed with him until I got to the "idiot" part.

i have no idea so i am gonna say the chicken and a cave man ate that chicken and wanted more so started to breed them lol i know its crazy lol :D

well i reckon that they both taste good so eat 'em! who cares about the origins of them, just be thankfull that u can buy both in the supermarket and dont have to chase them round with clubs like in the old days... the REAL OLD DAYS!

Its the egg damnit its the egg ! Hehe :)

A choromosome from one of the sex cells was deformed (maybe on purpose, because of evolution and adaptation to enviroment, or maybe because of a disorder), and the DNA from the chromosome multiplied through mitosis, and when the egg was ready, it was full of chicken DNA. And the chicken was born!!!!

Back
Top Bottom