Pantera Guitarist and 4 fans dead

Giancarlo said:
Story here

They are one of my favorite heavy metal bands. :(

It's a tragedy, it really is.

Dimebag Darrel was probably the best metal guitarist of our generation of music, if not one of the best in history.

However what does upset me more was the fact that it got practically no coverage on the news or newspapers over here - it seems as if most of the world except metalers don't really give a damn. :(

It's a shame that yet again, such talent is lost in music today.

Slayer said:
It's a tragedy, it really is.

Dimebag Darrel was probably the best metal guitarist of our generation of music, if not one of the best in history.

However what does upset me more was the fact that it got practically no coverage on the news or newspapers over here - it seems as if most of the world except metalers don't really give a damn. :(

It's a shame that yet again, such talent is lost in music today.

That is the same thing I said. There were no breaking news on the local stations around here. Just a ten second bit saying that he and four fans died. I am upset that he is gone. My friend introduced me to Pantera.. and I must say there was a lot of talent in Dimebag Darrel... he is a awesome guitarist. :( I'm just sad I didn't get to see them (Darrel included) in concert.

The second I read this, I started to cry. Dimebag darrell was an inspiration to me. He is the reason I listen to and play heavy metal. I read that his brother Vinnie slept in Dimebags bunk on the tour bus, that makes me sad. My prayers go out to you Vinnie. Don't let this keep you from kickin' ass and rockin' on. R.I.P. DIME.

Back
Top Bottom