IBM dead?!?!

yellowsnowman

Daemon Poster
I saw on the news yesterday that IBM is done for. They sold themselves to a big chinese company, they renounced their desktop pc manufacturing.

Dell needs to die, not IBM. IBM actually makes good computers, Dell does far from that!!

DUDE, I am Getting a Dell! Dude, WTF DUDE, DUDE!! THE DELL, ITS, OMFG DUDE, ITS DOA!!! AHAHAH! DUDE, NO!! *calls Dell's "customer support*

In a heavy Indian accent- Hello, thankyou for calling Dell Customer Support, my name is Ashib Hagmushigushisavarbaishi, badge number 24598721538125387912598705418790541798021549087247908, how may I help you today?

*Hangs up phone*...

Umm, yeah, nice job Dell, brainwashing all of America into thinking that you make good computers and have decent tech support. LOL, you couldn't invent your way out of a cardboard box guys, sry to burst you bubble DUDE!

BTW, they are not dying, just becoming owned by a new company, which will give this Chinese company world wide coverage rather then just Asian coverage. It may turn out well after all. Hope they kick Dell's ass!!

*shrugs* I doubt their computers will be like they used to be... Even their cheap systems, like what my school used, were great quality. Deal...I won't get into how many problems I ran into trying to set up one of these $400 cele's they advertise so much...

IBM were out of bussiness when low cost manaufactures like DELL came along and a bunch of other geeks! IBM was one of the first in the scene, shame there gone!

There not completely leaving but they are stopping the making of computers (?) but now there completly focusing on software and stuff like that as the news said

LOL, on software? They are dead then ;P Couldn't they take the hint when OS2 basically bombed and Lotus is almost unheard of anymore.

Back
Top Bottom