Am I crazy?

Giancarlo said:
No. I think it is fun engaging a wimp. It provides me with my daily entertainment. I think I am going to watch George Carlin right now. And you know what a period is? Use it.

You think its fun to engage a girl you is at least 5 years younger? No wonder you are gay...

Captain Andy said:
You think its fun to engage a girl you is at least 5 years younger? No wonder you are gay...

I just find it real funny when you react like a squirrel that lost its nuts.

I find it funny that a college boy (I use the word boy very loosely) that is a master at debating is engaged by a "squirrel that lost it's nuts"...shouldn't you be writing some thesis or something?

Captain Andy said:
I find it funny that a college boy (I use the word boy very loosely) that is a master at debating is engaged by a "squirrel that lost it's nuts"...shouldn't you be writing some thesis or something?

I find it funny watching a squirrel go nuts looking for its lost nuts. Writing some thesis? I'm done with classes.

Captain Andy said:
Done with class? Well, shouldn't you be working the streets...after all you have student loans to pay off.

I don't work on the streets. I'm not the prostitute you are. Weren't you the one on the Maury show that was trying to get pregnant so badly you were selling your body?

Back
Top Bottom