Im a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Andy said:
You can't start a sentence with "and"...thats just ridiculous Mr. "Degree, and Hopefully (but not likely) a Masters"

On a forum you very can. You super moron. You are just ridiculous.. and you are a ridiculous person. Not likely? Really? I have made the promise of getting my masters by the age of 26. "Thats"? You mean "That's". What is the matter with you? You're a freaking hypocrite.

Is that all you do in debates? Someone says "the government should increase oil prices" and your rebuttal is "shut up, I am better than you."

Captain Andy said:
Is that all you do in debates? Someone says "the government should increase oil prices" and your rebuttal is "shut up, I am better then you."

I can do a lot more if your arguments were proper. That argument is proper and I can find a whole array of ways to refute it. Your argument fullfills several conditions of logical fallacies.

Your argument is shit. Use big words Mr. Superior, doesn't change the fact that your comebacks are insults, which is what I am soon to be banned for.

Captain Andy said:
Your argument is shit. Use big words Mr. Superior, doesn't change the fact that your comebacks are insults, which is what I am soon to be banned for.

No my argument is never shit. Ask anyone here and you can tell I know what is right and what is proper. You are the one insulting people around here. I'm just merely making you look really bad.

Well, mr college trying to make a yr 10 student look bad...you must be a smooth operator with the ladies...oh, your are a fudge packer.

Captain Andy said:
Well, mr college trying to make a yr 10 student look bad...you must be a smooth operator with the ladies...oh, your are a fudge packer.

Oh nice one. I am making you look bad because you are ruining this forum. And you are going to insult my sexual orientation? Not like that can hurt me. How unoriginal on your part. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom