Man What An Honor

alvino said:
Giancarlo? Of course not! He's cool. Havent you seen him debate? He's a tiger when it comes to debating. But then its partially cuz hes majoring in Political Science.

He's shit at debating...I'm whooping his behind.

Captain Andy said:
He's shit at debating...I'm whooping his behind.

You could not do something like that even if you tried. You're a piece of crap at debating. You have major brain malfunctions. You cannot even debate properly. You cannot even speak right without screwing up.

I have tried, and received the states award. You have not heard me debate. Also, you have not heard me speak ass. You have seen me type.

Captain Andy said:
I have tried, and received the states award. You have not heard me debate. Also, you have not heard me speak ass. You have seen me type.

You have a problem. YOU CANNOT DEBATE PROPERLY. YOU CANNOT SPEAK PROPERLY AND YOU CANNOT THINK PROPERLY. Furthermore, you have many personal faults and errors.

I'm a master at debating. It is what I do semester after semester in college.

Captain Andy said:
Well it would appear that you are getting your ass kicked by a 15 yr old Australian girl...pansy.

Nope. I'm kicking your ass. You are just stubborn and stupid... your problem is you take credit for something I'm doing to you. I'm beating you down to the ground. Nothing like what two years in college does. I'm a college sophomore, meaning I'm better and smarter then you.

1. Nothing in hear that you have said has proven me wrong.
2. I am stubborn and stupid, but I'm kicking your ass.
3. Still sitting on the chair...i do not recall being beat down.
4. You think because you go to college you are better...you and your elitist, fag friends are what is causing the entire world problems (e.g. George W. Bush is an elitist prick...and hey hey hey, he's in politics too, fag)

Captain Andy said:
1. Nothing in hear that you have said has proven me wrong.

I have proved you wrong numerous times.

2. I am stubborn and stupid, but I'm kicking your ass.

I hate to break this to you, but you are not.

3. Still sitting on the chair...i do not recall being beat down.

It is an emotional conjecture that states how you should feel right about now.

4. You think because you go to college you are better...you and your elitist, fag friends are what is causing the entire world problems (e.g. George W. Bush is an elitist prick...and hey hey hey, he's in politics too, fag)

I'm not elitist. I am in debt and I live below the poverty line. I must maintain a weekly budget meaning I cannot spend money on expensive foods, like sushi. If anything, I eat instant soups. Most of my friends are gay and bisexual.. but that doesn't mean anything. You are not very mature in using the word fag. Maybe if you actually look in the real definition of the word you would not use it.

Back
Top Bottom