Am I crazy?

Excuse me you don't have the right to say that because I'm not flaming anyone I'm just commenting unlike you and before you say your not look at your recent posts conserning Captain Andy

Captain Andy said:
My name is Captain Andy.

I'm no longer calling "Captain". That's insulting real captains. You will now be called "Pip squeak Mandy".

You are flaming me, morpheus. It is very rude and very insulting. You are just a pest like Mandy.

Giancarlo said:
I'm no longer calling "Captain". That's insulting real captains. You will now be called "Pip squeak Mandy".

You are flaming me, morpheus. It is very rude and very insulting. You are just a pest like Mandy.

Shutup.

No I'm not I'm just commenting on the situation futhermore I'm going to ignore your posts about me and laugh at you because you the master of debates are letting a 15 year old girl wind you up lololololololololo
Your a funny guy

Morpheus said:
No I'm not I'm just commenting on the situation futhermore I'm going to ignore your posts about me and laugh at you because you the master of debates are letting a 15 year old girl wind you up lololololololololo
Your a funny guy

No. I think it is fun engaging a wimp. It provides me with my daily entertainment. I think I am going to watch George Carlin right now. And you know what a period is? Use it.

Back
Top Bottom