Am I crazy?

Captain Andy said:
What are you, drunk? It isn't, it's a command. For someone who wants to be in the "government" you arent very good at this game.

Around here it is a command. You are going to read it whether you like it or not. You are very stupid. You are NOT good at anything. Again stop using contractions... it makes you look like a moron.

Giancarlo said:
Around here it is a command. You are going to read it whether you like it or not. You are very stupid. You are NOT good at anything. Again stop using contractions... it makes you look like a moron.

As you stated here...it's a command, not a fact. I win and you suck...literally.

Captain Andy said:
As you stated here...it's a command, not a fact. I win and you suck...literally.

It is a command and is a fact. You will do it. Nope, I win and you fall on your face knocking your teeth into your brain.

Captain Andy said:
A command cant be fact, the future is not fact. And I will not read it, prissy boy.

It is a fact when you have to do it. You are wrong once again. And yes you will read it. You will follow it.

Shut up andy-pandy. you have a too-big ego

stop bein a spellcheka, we spell the way WE want, it's our posts, not yours.

you are ruining this forum

It is not a fact that I have to do it, because soon I will be banned, and I will not have read it. I will not follow it. And a command "Read the following" is not a fact. You think about it, how could someone order you to "salmon swim upstream."

Well then, Captain Kirk, you are not following the facts and by not following the facts, you will be banned.

Back
Top Bottom