Im a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Andy said:
Hello,
I know some don't like me, but, this is my time to shine with me passing my big 100. I don't want to thank anybody because I did this all by myself, so, I decided to instead compile a list of everyone that I think is gay/lesbian:

Alvino.

That is all.

How rude. Alvino is not gay. I'm gay. Happy? I'm gay.. big deal. Who cares if someone is gay or straight? Okay maybe you do because if someone is gay they won't flirt with you. But what am I saying.. even if a guy is straight, I doubt they would flirt with you.

Giancarlo said:
How rude. Alvino is not gay. I'm gay. Happy? I'm gay.. big deal. Who cares if someone is gay or straight? Okay maybe you do because if someone is gay they won't flirt with you. But what am I saying.. even if a guy is straight, I doubt they would flirt with you.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

captin andy has no right to force us to have any religious beliefs, and should understand that homophobia is wrong.

Captain Andy said:
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

How original. I was called that word twenty times a day in high school.. mainly by the same immature people who didn't get into college. From what I heard two of the people who made the most fun of me are now flipping burgers in McDonalds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom