Is this good ram!!!

Yes sir, Ballistix pwns all other types of DDR2 ram, and their DDR1 ram is also excellent. The heatsink technology is the best on the market right now, using an Alumina based cooling compound underneath the copper heatsink. It is really good stuff. i OCed my Mom's Ballistix 85MHz!! Who does that successfully? Not many... ballistix allows for that type of performance, it is a whole new standard in OCing ability in Ram.

LOLOOLOL, Yes, I am Ballistix on my posting tonight, but I need to go to bed, oh wait, I need to finish my Chemistry and a clients graphic design project. I'll go review my posts, make sure everyone is happy and has no further questions, and then I'm done for today until tomorrow!! MUHAHHA!

Well, ram is the MOST important part of a system! I mean think about it, ram does everything. Without it, the processor wouldn't be able to do anything. Ram is the driving force on the PC market, included in sound cards and video cards, and even the cache on the processors we think are the most important. RAM is the true essential part of a system. I would rather get very high quality of Ram then going from a 3500+ to a 3800+ because it is just that important! Ram= King! :D

yep ;) I know that cuase I only have 256 megs!! :( we thought it would be enought a year an half ago sicne all we did was play games that werent so intensive. now I multitask alot and need to get a new pc and give this one to adam and then well swap soem parts and ill have new case, mobo, ram, HD (s maxtor sata's 160gb)graphcs card (at least 128meg) and new cpu cooling for my 3200,etc (adams gonna have our 2700 thats sitting in my drawer)

ill be getting a 64 bit system when xp 64 is finalized. and giving adam the 32bit system with 3200 processor and useing system with 2700 as a server.

It costs that same. i could have built my own also, but Cyberpower includes a STANDARD 3 year warranty!!!! Their Customer Service is awesome, and their PCs all that much better, plus you can add onto your system anytime you want, without causing any problems or voiding your warranty. i strongly recommend getting a system through them, and then MODDING it yourself (example my cooling system that I put in mine, and changed the case and everything. Just wanted the warranty! That is just my opinion however, so it is really up to you.

Back
Top Bottom