Rake's is a guru now!

too bad guys... this thread was soo coo don't know what happened. but I'm with matt... don't know why people are aguing anyway does it really matter if somebody calls you a nerd? lol
when I ague I at least make sure it is actually worth my time. lol

Lol, guys, this topic should be just locked. Somehow there party threads always turn some random direction after 2 pages, and it just went the wrong way

Who died and made you the center of the universe? You think youre so high and mighty? You think your better than all of us? Look, I dont mind being called a "nerd", but the way you say it makes it sound insulting. Seriously. If you think youre too good for us then why are you even here?

Scum of the universe? Like yourself? Cuz you sure are in a class lower than dirt or scum.

No, I'm not the scum, sorry if that is how it came out. I meant that you are all the scum of the universe and I feed on bagging pasty, English nerds.

Im in the US, you dumbass. Were the scum? LOL Youre funny! But you dont even know what you mean (thanks to your "superiority" complex, cuz your mind is just messed up, Mr. Big Ego.

Back
Top Bottom